Explore Punta Cana’s most thrilling landscape with full-day admission to the Cap Cana Resort Scape Park, with transport from your hotel, lunch and drinks in the resort’s restaurant.
Spend the day going deep into caves and cenotes, riding and mountain biking through the jungle, and ziplining from tree to tree by Farallon Cliff.
You can choose any 3 activities from:
• Hoyo Azul Eco Tour
• Waterfall Expedition
• Beach Getaway
• Iguabonita Cave Expedition
• Countryside Horseback Riding
• Cenote Indigena las Ondas
• Zip Line Eco Tour
· Top Buggy (shared) US$30.00 supplement per person
· Sunshine Cruise US$20.00 supplement per person
· Lunch and one (1) drink is included
· All tours have to be done the same day
· Complimentary attractions such as Mountain Bike Eco - Trail and Animal Encounter included.
Swimwear and towel
Sunglasses and sunscreen
An air-conditioned coach whisks you from your hotel to Scape Park, an eco-adventure park located in the Cap Cana Resort, which covers over 247 acres (100 hectares) on the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Your full-day admission ticket includes access to the six attractions below. (Most visitors find they can comfortably fit in three to four attractions.) Guides are on-site at each attraction to provide safety briefings and assistance.
Don’t forget to stop by the park restaurant for a buffet lunch and drinks! When you’re ready to leave the park, enjoy easy transport back to your hotel.